Saturday, May 20, 2006

2 days till India

The pre-India dreams are in full force.

In brief, in this one a small, wizen man - who at some point I find out is a doctor - leaves hints, parables and clues that bring me to a gathering where (I am surprised) he is speaking. Discerning more clues gets me into a very large palace with many rooms. Later I am on an island with many large fantastic sculptures of subjects like Atlas holding up the world. They look like they are made of sand.... but I touch one and it is mud. How are they held together? Is this monsoon mud? In previous dreams I recognize people who upon waking I do not know.

So, I have been good. For the last couple weeks I have been doing a couple pre-mysore things everyday so I still have things to do but it is do-able. Today I try to find waterproof monsoon shoes....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is so exciting what you are doing. I wish you all the best for your trip.

I hope I will be in Mysore in November this year.

Good luck to you.

6:39 AM  
Blogger Matrika said...

Hi Ursula and Psumysore and thanks for your kind thoughts.... I am going for the first time. So I have everything that the "Ashtanga City" book recommends. I am assuming I will buy a lot of my clothes there...

11:26 AM  
Blogger Boodiba said...

That's a great book!! I inherited a copy over there which I in turn passed along.

4:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home